PLUGGED-IN JAKARTA 1.0
Check out the programme yourself
Plugged in Jakarta 1.0
was a four-day event organised to bring together influential ecosystem players from around the region. It is suitable for startups seeking to collaborate with leading venture capital investors, accelerators, celebrities and market leaders to gain real insights into the local market and VC investments.
“Plugged-in Jakarta is a very good event. It helps us as a start-ups company to know Jakarta’s market and meet Indonesian VCs. So it is a very good arrangement”Kedios Ooh Chin Hooi
“It was worth the time and money. I definitely have gotten more than what I have paid for”Ramesh Balakrishnan
“It was not just meeting people. It was meeting with quality people (at Jakarta)”Srikanth Ramachandran
“If I were to come here by myself, I think the amount of doors I have to knock would be so much more if I had not gone with TeAM”Foong Yuh Wen
CONNECTING DEAL FLOW
What actually took place during Plugged-in Jakarta
- We started our tour with a lunch workshop on networking effectively to prepare for the coming events.
- We visited the premises of a prestigious venture capital firm. They are well known for their soft landing programme that have helped many startups set up in Indonesia.
- We have the privilege to meet some of the most successful start-ups like Tokopedia and learn about the strategies they used to gain market leadership.
- Finally, a fun and relaxing dinner to settle into Jakarta city which ends with a social mixer to meet other delegates organised by TeAM.
- On the second day, in Jakarta we met of two inspirational venture capital firms in a comfortable setting, give startups the freedom to discover more about how they operate as well as a great opportunity to network.
- After these meetings, the delegation sat down with a leading startup incubator in Jakarta. They shared their experiences and knowledge on how to get startups and their business to the next level of triumph.
- An exciting social food tour where you will explore the great food culture of Jakarta. Together with local angel investors who shared their succeed stories with us over a warm meal.
- We started the momentum by setting up a meeting with East Ventures, the first and one of the biggest Indonesian investors.
- We have a good workshop with Bagus Enrico Partners to know about opportunities, legal risks & risk mitigation
- The final day will be a relaxing one where startups will provide their feedback to TeAM on the specific Indonesian stakeholders they want to further meetings and negotiations with.
- After a good breakfast, the delegation will bid farewell to Jakarta and return to the airport for a flight back to Kuala Lumpur