EMPOWERING THE ASEAN ECOSYSTEM
The ASEAN Connect: Plugged-In Tour
ASEAN Connect aims to bring leading startups to regional success by streamlining the business expansion process into new markets. The programme leverages TeAM’s extensive network, developed over the last 16 years to provide startups with unprecedented access to ASEAN markets.
The Plugged-In Tour, a key project under ASEAN Connect, is a monthly four-day event organised across all major Asian cities to bring together the best start-ups and investors within the region. The upcoming Plugged-In Jakarta tour is suitable for those seeking to collaborate with leading venture capital investors, incubators, accelerators, celebrities and market leaders in Indonesia.
EXPANDING YOUR BUSINESS HORIZONS
Why this programme will work for you
INSIGHTFUL LEARNING PROGRAMME
#EveryStartup inspires others with their passion & perseverance
Get plugged in and learn from experts in a structured programme that will undoubtedly bring valuable insights to expanding your startup in the Indonesian market. The Plugged-in startup tour, is all about going regional followed by the world at large.
THE MENTORSHIP LOUNGE
#EveryEntrepreneur has something to share and something to learn
Tap into local expertise with investors and entrepreneurs who have active operations in Indonesia in a relaxed lounge setting. The aim is to create a platform for you to ask anything from bookkeeping to mobile domain integration, from exporting to setting up payment systems and accessing the right support for your startup.
A COMMUNITY OF PARTNERS
#EveryStartup needs the support of a community
Network with other startups from across the region, spend the day with our VCs and meet with our non-profit, industry and government partners who are ready to get behind you to enter Indonesia. Leverage this network for your success.
YOUR TeAM MEMBERSHIP
#EveryStartup can rally together for the good of their community and ASEAN
All Startups who attend the Plugged-in Jakarta Tour are entitled to TeAM’s annual membership worth RM100. Get the latest news on the tech trends in the region and get first priority to all TeAM events organised throughout the year.
GROWING ASEAN TOGETHER
The stakeholders you will engage:
CONNECTING DEAL FLOW
Your 4 day itinerary to meet everyone you need in Jakarta
- We will kick off our tour with a lunch workshop on networking effectively to prepare for the coming events.
- From there we will visit the premises of a prestigious venture capital firm. They are well known for their soft landing programme that have helped many startups setup in Indonesia
- Finally, a fun and relaxing dinner to settle into Jakarta city which ends with a social mixer to meet other delegates organised by TeAM
- Your second day in Jakarta will commence with the meeting of two inspirational venture capital firms in a comfortable setting, giving you the freedom to discover more on how they operate as well as a great opportunity to network.
- After these meetings, the delegation will sit down with a leading startup incubator in Jakarta. They will share their experiences and knowledge on how to get you and your business to the next level of triumph.
- To end the second day, an exciting social food tour where you will explore the great food culture of Jakarta. Together with local angel investors who will share their success stories with you over a warm meal.
- It isn’t over until it’s over. On the final day, you will have the privilege to meet some of the most successful start-ups like Grab and Tokopedia and learn about the strategies they used to gain market leadership.
- After the meeting with the top guns, we continue the momentum by setting up a meeting with East Ventures, the first and one of the biggest Indonesian investors.
- Finally, TeAM is proud to host a social mixer bringing together all stakeholders in this project for a night of fun, good conversations and entrepreneurial vibes. This will be a great way to bring an end to your trip in a casual atmosphere while creating strong relationships for future collaborations and partnerships.
- The final day will be a relaxing one where startups will provide their feedback to TeAM on the specific Indonesian stakeholders they want to further meetings and negotiations with.
- After a good breakfast, the delegation will bid farewell to Jakarta and return to the airport for a flight back to Kuala Lumpur