Upcoming road show
Event: SMIDEX 2011
Date: 7th – 9th June, 2011 (Tue – Thu)
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre – booth # D25
Program: HIJAU MIKRO – Inno Integrasi Open Model Collaboration for SMEs & Entrepreneurs in Green Technology // Mobilise Program
TeAM is a marketing partner of HIJAU MIKRO & Inno Integrasi at SMIDEX 2011 to attract potential entrepreneurs and SMEs to participate in Inno Integrasi’s Open Model Program.
Inno Integrasi is a Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) that promotes sustainable resource management through multiple organic waste treatment facilities and bio-organic fertilizer plants. Scientists, entrepreneurs and SMEs interested in participating in the Open Model Program are welcomed to learn more about how you could accelerate your ideas into a viable business venture.
The Open Model scheme welcomes not only technology providers but also venture capitalists, business investors, foundations, rural community development NGOs, scientists and social media promoters looking to be an active part of the Green Economy.
Check us out then to learn more about this green tech commercialisation program.
What is this Technology Commercialisation Program?
This is one among the initiatives we are working on to assist Technopreneurs who are good in developing mind blowing product and service, in the mean time looking for assistance to bring it to the market. We will do a series of road shows introducing this program. Keep an eye on this page or sign up to our mailing list to be updated of the road show movement.
Targeting Technopreneurs, developers, entrepreneurs and researchers who needs help in bringing their product and service to the market:
– Assist in commercialising technology product or service
– Industry know how, ready platform, gateway, infrastructure to channel the product or service
– Industry leverage and mentor to sharpen the technology product or service development
– Angel investment and mentoring for selected participants
– Software based Startups in web and mobile apps
– Green Tech – Combining Biotech, Engineering and IT (1)
collaboration with HIJAU MIKRO
– Mobile Business Commercialisation (Mobilise Program)
(1) If you are solely seeking for capital, please provide an info memo of your product, including your technology, investment required, milestones, positioning and risks involved.
Who can we help now:
– Prototype looking for go-to-market assistance
– Business model and prototype looking for funding
– Established team looking for more ideas to complement product and service offering
– Building prototype looking for market knowledge advice
A short talk on BFM which detail the program
Past meetup for Mobilise Program
Check us out at the following events where we will present or represent this program:
– Startup Weekend Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur – 6th – 7th May 2011
Event: Mobile Preneurship: a Mentoring and Networking Session
Date & time: 26th April, 2011(Tuesday) 9:00am – 3:30pm
Venue: Plug&Play Technology Garden, Level 7, The Gardens South Tower, Mid Valley City
The event above is organised by Plug & Play Technology Gardens, a mentor and networking session for fellow entrepreneurs in the mobile industry.
Following the presentation of our Mobile Technology Commercialisation program few days back, we are holding a walk-in session this Wednesday (6th April, 2011) from 5:00pm – 7:00pm at our Plug & Play Technology Gardens office. Drop by with your questions, mobile project, or just to have a chat to bounce off ideas. Don’t worry about us stealing your idea, as we have plenty here, and don’t mind sharing with you. We are here to help.
Who to talk to for participation or for more info:
– Wing Yew email@example.com
– Aaron Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
A slightly touched up slide we presented during the WebCamp 三 event on 30th March, 2011