Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) in collaboration with Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC) and supported by the Technopreneurs Association of Malaysia (TeAM) and the National ICT Association of Malaysia (PIKOM) will be organising a Specialised Marketing Mission on ICT to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from 21 to 24 May 2012.
2. The objectives of the mission are to:
(a) Explore opportunities for collaboration between Malaysian and Vietnamese companies in ICT products and related services;
(b) Promote exports of Malaysian ICT Products and Related Services to Vietnam;
(c) Strengthen business relationships between Malaysia and Vietnam;
(d) Familiarize Malaysian ICT companies with the business environment in Vietnam; and
(e) Reachout and leverage on the high growth of Vietnam’s ICT market.
3. This mission will be focusing on 3 main vertical sectors which have been identified to be the most commercial and potential ICT related sectors to penetrate namely:
a) Telecommunication / Mobile Content & Application
4. In view of this, we are pleased to invite Malaysian companies offering ICT products and services to participate in this mission. Participating companies should only promote Made-in-Malaysia products and services during the mission. Interested companies may register their participation online at the link to the MATRADE website below:
The programme will include:
(a) One-to-one business matching;
(b) Sales pitch session;
(c) Round table discussion; and
(d) Networking with Vietnamese counterparts.
5. The participation fee is RM800.00 per participant per city. Payment can be made through on-line banking at Maybank2u or by cheque to “MATRADE”. Payment or proof of payment should be sent together with a copy of the company’s product/services information brochures and a passport-sized photo for each participant latest by 6th April 2012 (Friday) to the following address:
Chief Executive Officer
Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)
6th Floor, East Wing, Menara MATRADE
Jalan Khidmat Usaha, Off Jalan Duta
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
(Attn: Mohammad Adzmir Amirudin)
Tel: 03-6207 7667 Fax: 03-6203 7281
The fee will be used to cover some of the administrative costs in arranging the mission, local ground transportation and networking receptions. Other costs, such as air tickets, accommodation, meals as well as other incidental costs will be borne by individual participants.
Only complete applications with payment or proof of payment will be processed. MATRADE reserves the right to make the selection of participants. All applicants will be informed on the outcome of their application. The participation fee is non-refundable upon confirmation of your participation by MATRADE.
6. For more information on participation, please liaise with Encik Mohammad Adzmir Amirudin (03-6207 7667 / firstname.lastname@example.org).