MATRADE with the support of Technopreneurs Association of Malaysia (TeAM) and Multimedia Development Corporation Sdn Bhd (MDeC) is pleased to inform that we will be organising a Specialised Marketing Mission on ICT Software & Related Services from 26 to 29 September 2011.
2. The objectives of the mission are to explore opportunities for collaboration between Malaysian and Indonesian companies in the ICT software and related services and to promote exports of Malaysian ICT software and services to Indonesia. It is a springboard to leap and outreach the vast Indonesian market, in which has one of the largest population in Asia, and the largest in South East Asia.
3. This mission will be highlighting 3 main sub-sectors which have been identified to be the most potential ICT related business to penetrate namely:
a) e-Government Solutions;
b) Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Solutions; and
c) Large Enterprises Solutions.
4. Thus, MATRADE is pleased to invite Malaysian ICT companies offering software or related services for those sub-sectors to participate in this mission. Participating companies should only promote Made-in-Malaysia software/services during the mission. Interested companies are to register their participation online at the link to the MATRADE website below:
Nevertheless, a copy of the registration form (Appendix II) is below in the event you encounter any difficulty in registering online.
5. The tentative programme is attached in Appendix I. The participation fee is RM800.00 per participant per city, to be paid by crossed cheque made payable to “Ketua Eksekutif MATRADE” are to be sent together with completed registration form, a copy of the company’s software/services information brochures, a passport-sized photo for each participants and if required, Hotel Reservation Form (Appendix III) by 25 August 2011 (Thursday) to the following address:
Chief Executive Officer
Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)
6th Floor, East Wing, Menara MATRADE
Jalan Khidmat Usaha, Off Jalan Duta
50480 Kuala Lumpur
(Attn: Ms Nur Azni Aziz)
The fee will be used to cover some of the administrative costs in arranging the mission, local ground transportation and networking receptions as indicated in the programme. Other costs, such as air tickets, accommodation, meals (other than that indicated specifically in the programme) as well as other incidental costs will be borne by individual participants.
Only complete applications with the participation fee mentioned above will be processed. All applicants will be informed on the outcome of their application. The participation fee is non-refundable upon confirmation of your participation by MATRADE.
6. For more information on participation, please liaise with following officers:
– Puan Nur Azni Aziz (03-6207 7669 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Puan Amutha Ranggasamy (03-6207 7672 / email@example.com)
We look forward to your participation.
(NUR AZNI AZIZ)
Trade Promotion & Services Division
for Chief Executive Officer