CONNECTING DEAL FLOW
Your 5-day itinerary to meet everyone you need in Kuala Lumpur
Day 1/ Mar 28
- We will start our first day with an introduction to the Malaysian business context and going through the itinerary over a local lunch at a well known Malaysian restaurant.
- Later on we will move on to get inspired by local startup success stories. You will get a chance to interact with the management of large-scale startups and ask the questions you always wanted to ask – yet never got a chance to!
- Our awesome first day will be closed with a casual dinner, free and easy time – this is when you will get to know the city of Kuala Lumpur, network with other startups and local ecosystem players.
Day 2/ Mar 29
- Your day will start with breakfast after which we will take off to hear about a typical soft landing programme in Kuala Lumpur.
- We will continue to meet up with some of the largest Venture Capital Investors in Kuala Lumpur.
- In the night you will be able to network over a great dinner with angel investors and Malaysian celebrities.
Day 3/ Mar 30
- After having breakfast you will move on to an intense speed-dating session with several VCs.
- You will continue to hear about both the legal requirements on setting up a business in Malaysia, as well as about the Malaysian market in general.
- To wrap-up the day, you will be visiting the biggest accelerator of Malaysia.
Day 4/ Mar 31
- In the morning you will have brunch with a VC group and get insights about the Malaysian market as well as Malaysian investment interests.
- The entire trip will culminate with a party in the best nightclub of Kuala Lumpur where all our VC partners will be!
Day 5/ Apr 1
- The final day will be a relaxing one where startups will provide their feedback to TeAM on the specific Malaysian stakeholders they want to further meetings and negotiations with.
- After a good breakfast, the delegation will bid farewell to Kuala Lumpur and return to the airport for a flight back to TeAM participants destination airport.